Stan’s magic career started in 1969 and with this fascinating performing art he has travelled the world.
Best known in the magic circles is his ability to perform at any time, at any venue and under any conditions.
- 1972–The Academy of Magic Arts at the World famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, California—a private club, members of which are considered to be amongst the top magicians in the world. By 1974 Stan was a regular performer in the Close-up Parlor at this elite venue.
- The London England Magic Circle.
- The International Brotherhood of Magicians (Order of Merlin).
- The Society of American Magicians.
For the types of shows available click here.
- “I had the opportunity of studying under such great magicians as Tony Slydini and Dai Vernon. Vernon, known in the magic circles as ”The Professor”, said after observing one of my shows ‘That was a four star show if I ever saw one’. The greatest compliment I have ever received”.
- “Doug Henning, the world famous magician, was a close friend and we spent many countless hours together perfecting our craft”.
For more information on
The Magic Castle, Hollywood - click here
The London England Magic Circle - click here
The Society of American Magicians - click here
The International Brotherhood of Magician - click here