TYPES OF SHOWS AVAILABLE
- Close-up, Stage or Parlor
- An entertaining show with plenty of audience participation. Format provides 35 – 40
minutes of illusion, sleight-of-hand and mentalism, right before your eyes.
Can be presented directly in front of the audience; on stage; or the middle of the room completely surrounded.
Great show for after dinner or after party entertainment which will leave guests talking and wondering for a long time!
- Cocktail parties
- Guests may stop and watch for as long as they wish while Stan creates effects at a small table at any
given point in the room. Entertaining early arrivals at a party takes the pressure off the host and hostess, as well as the guests. Circulating amongst guests in the early part of the function gives guests an interesting subject to talk about with others and is an excellent ice-breaker.
- Table to table
- Ideal for a dinner function or other event where guests are seated at tables.
Magic is presented at each table during the dinner, whereby guests receive their own close-up and private magic show. It also enables guests to interact with each
other and provides an enjoyable and interesting topic of conversation. A great touch to add to a party.
- Conventions and Trade Shows.
- Full stage performance available (as above).
Working as part of the corporate team at a convention or trade show, Stan interacts with public to attract them to the booth or presentation area. The product or service can also be pitched during this time.
This includes magic in a hospitality suite.
For booking information, Contact
All shows are live and no video cameras are allowed.
For more about Magic, go to next